- Others:We will publish a book involved in cricket biology from Hokuryukan co.,ltd.
- Article:Atushi Ogura (Nagahama Institute of Bio-Science and Technology) was introduced in an article of The Mainichi Newspapers .
- Article:Takahito Watanabe (University of Tokushima, Gryllus Inc) was introduced in an article of The Asahi Shimbun .
- Article:ECOLOGGIE Inc. (cooperative organization) was introduced in 25ans .
- Article:Takahito Watanabe (University of Tokushima, Gryllus Inc) was introduced in an article of WIRED .
Our consortium brings together the wisdom of a wide range of research and educational institutions to take on the challenge of solving the food problems associated with the impending population explosion and developing food that will support human's advance into space.
To accomplish this research and development, we have focused on insects. By understanding and unlocking the potential of insects, we will promote the development of a system that supports safe and secure food for human.
We will present at the JAAS 1st Kick-off meeting (Japanese)
Date: 18-24 June 2022
Hybrid (Online and On-site): 18-19 June
Online only: 20-24 June
WP23 Genomic research on crickets for the global food crisis and cross-disciplinary studies for social implementation
For details and registration:
We will present at a seminar of insect buisiness and research (Japanese)
Date: 23-24 June 2022
The Insect Business and Research Online Seminar will be hosted by NeoAxis, an insect food R&D crosstech consortium.
Click here to register:
We will present at a seminar of the Japan Bioindustry Association.
Date: 23 May 2022 (Mon)
Organizer: Japan Bioindustry Association
Click here to register (Japanese):