The Consortium for Insect-based Food Production will handle personal information in accordance with the rules for the management of personal information of Ochanomizu University, as our representative institution.
The collected personal information will be managed appropriately and utilized only for the following purposes and will not be provided or disclosed to third parties without the consent of the individual concerned.
Purpose of utilization
1. To manage applications for participation in programs, curricula, symposia, seminars, events, services, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "Programs, etc.") organized, co-organized, sponsored, co-sponsored, or cooperated with by the Consortium for Insect-based Food Production, and to provide information through e-mail distribution, etc.
2. To communicate with and respond to inquiries about the Program.
3. Management of program attendance records, grades, etc., and issuance and delivery of certificates of completion.
4. To conduct questionnaires regarding the Consortium for Insect-Based Food Production.
5. Utilization of statistical data and other materials that has been processed so that individuals cannot be identified.
Please refer to the following links for information on Ochanomizu University's efforts to protect personal information and regulations.